At Cappella of Pueblo West, our approach is to add just the right amount of support and provide a balance of life-enriching activities, nourishing meals and modern suites featuring new technology to brighten each day at our harmonious community.
We understand how important cost of living is when choosing an assisted living community. Our all-inclusive pricing offers consistent payments each month and the peace of mind that comes from knowing you will receive the quality care and fulfilling senior living experience you deserve.
Contact us today to learn more about our all-inclusive assisted living rates.
Cost of living is often one of the most important factors when deciding whether to remain at home or move to an assisted living community. It's not uncommon to wonder if staying at home would be more economical. However, when comparing the total cost of household expenses - such as rent or mortgage, insurance, property taxes, utilities, transportation, groceries, etc. - with an all-inclusive monthly fee at a senior living community, you may find that these costs are more aligned than you may have thought.
All-inclusive pricing offers access to all of Cappella of Pueblo West's services and amenities, including:
• High quality care from dedicated care partners
• Private studio and 1-bedroom apartments
• Three nutritious, home-cooked meals every day
• Person-directed life enrichment programming
• Shared community spaces and amenities, including a whirlpool spa, beautiful outdoor courtyard, cozy fireplace, and more
• Community services, including beauty & barber services, housekeeping, secured WiFi, laundry, and utilities
We gladly accept private pay, Veterans Assistance, and Medicaid.
Several different options and supports are available when it comes to paying for assisted living. First, we recommend researching what you or your loved one may qualify for. Some common ways of paying for assisted living include:
• Government Programs – Veterans’ Benefits , Medicaid, and Social Security
• Insurance Coverage – Life, Long Term Care, and other Health Insurance
• Private Assistance – Non-Profits and Foundations
• Personal Property – Family resources, private loans and home equity
For a list of all possible ways to pay for assisted living or memory care and to find out if you qualify, click here.
Explore the many private studio and 1-bedroom floor plans available at our assisted living community. Residents also enjoy beautifully-appointed common spaces and a welcoming environment.View More Info
Taking time to understand the ins and outs of assisted living and what questions to ask to determine if a community is the right fit can help your loved one thrive.View More Info
Moving to a new home is one of life’s most stressful events. But employing a few strategies before, during and after the move can help ease the process and prepare your loved one for this new phase of life.View More Info